Unable to Update Event Calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Unable to Update Event Calendar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    joshuah
    Participant

I recentlty purchased Events Calendar Pro for its recurring events feature. I installed the pro pluggin but get a warning message

“Your version of The Events Calendar is not up-to-date with one of your The Events Calendar add-ons. Please update now.”

When I attempt to update the old version remains. I know this could probably be fixed if I delete current version and install new version. The issue is that I had a developer add events page to a featured section on my home page. I am afraid that if I delete the pluggin and reinstall it, it will mess up my home page. Any help in the matter greatly appreciated.

Geoff

Hi there Joshua,

I would suggest making a backup of your Event Calendar plugin, then attempting the upgrade. If something goes awry, you can always re-install the backup to have things g back to how they were.

As an added precaution, I also suggest following the WordPress guide for backing up your site and database whenever doing updates of any size or scale. Always better safe than sorry. πŸ™‚

Does this helps answer your question? Please let me know.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there Joshua, just checking in to see if there’s been any further update or if you still need assistance on this one–let me know. πŸ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Joshua! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new a new thread and we’d be happy to help. πŸ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Unable to Update Event Calendar’ is closed to new replies.