Unable to turn on tickets after import

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Unable to turn on tickets after import

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Neil
    Participant

I have been able to import from Eventbrite successfully but I have not been able to turn on tickets from the imported event.
    http://70.39.151.157/~rootriver/classes/raising-rabbits-making-friends-of-foes/

Here is an example of a manual setup that we then associated with Eventbrite that the tickets are working.
    http://70.39.151.157/~rootriver/classes/where-the-buffalo-roamed-tour/

Let me know what might be the problem.

Thanks.

Barry

Hi Neil,

I’m sorry you’re hitting up against difficulties here.

Some other customers have reported similar problems and I’ll check in with the team to see if this might be a known bug – but in the meantime I wonder if you could like me to the corresponding Eventbrite page for that first event?

Thanks!

Barry

Neil: it does seem that – unfortunately – there is a bug here and the team have actually been preparing a fix which ought to be released imminently.

With that in mind, I apologize for the disruption but if you can hold on a little longer we ought to be able to get the solution into your hands 🙂

Neil
    Participant

Sounds good, any idea on timing for the fix?

Barry

I can’t offer any guarantees, I’m afraid, but I’d like to think we’re talking about something in the space of a few days.

Neil
    Participant

Hi Barry,
    Any updates on this?

Thanks.

Barry

Hi Neil,

Again I can offer no hard guarantees – but the team is working as quickly as they can on this and we hope to deliver an updated version shortly.

Thanks for your patience and continued support as we work through this 🙂

Barry

Just checking in here: have you had an opportunity to update to our latest release and is the problem resolved now?

Barry

Hi!

It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this topic.

• Need help with anything else? Go right ahead and post a new topic, one of the team will be only too happy to help
    • Still need help with this issue and need to re-open it? Again, please simply create a new topic and link to this one to provide the team with some context

Thanks!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Unable to turn on tickets after import’ is closed to new replies.