Unable to select date in Events From pop up

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Unable to select date in Events From pop up

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Michael
    Participant

Hi,
    We have a few different events calendar products so I’m not sure which forum to post under but I think this is calendar pro related. I inserted the tribe_events short code to display a calendar on a page but the “events from” pop up calendar is not accessible. Is this a bug? I’ve attached a screenshot because I don’t think I’m explaining the situation all that well… We’re using Avada however I did revert to the Twenty Fourteen theme and the issue seems exaserbated so I’ve reverted back to Avada. Thanks!

Nico

Hi there Michael,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and sorry to hear about the issue ๐Ÿ™

I just gave this a try locally and it’s working as expected. Let’s troubleshoot this for a bit! Can you please send me the URL to see this page? Also, do you have the same trouble with the default calendar view?

When you switch the theme can you also disable non-tribe plugins? Any difference?

Please let me know about it,
    Best,
    Nico

Michael
    Participant

Hmmm it’s like finding the ghost in the machine… Seems like it was a poor interaction with a caching setting. Turned off W3 total Cache and bug is gone but site is substantially slower – will have to test the various functions and find out which one was causing the bug. In the meantime I’m good with things! Thanks

Nico

Thanks for following up Michael! Good job spotting the conflict ๐Ÿ™‚

will have to test the various functions and find out which one was causing the bug

Try disabling script minification for our plugin JS files. They are already minified and this sometimes causes troubles.

Iโ€™ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you need help with anything else please donโ€™t hesitate to create a new one and we will be happy to assist you.

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Unable to select date in Events From pop up’ is closed to new replies.