Unable to renew Facebook Token

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Unable to renew Facebook Token

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Becky B
    Participant

Hello – I am having an issue that says I need to:
    Renew your Event Aggregator Facebook token

When I click to the link and it takes me to “connect to facebook” it appears like everything is working an then I receive:
    Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page.

I have no option to input my api keys again as I just have the Connect to facebook button.
    I’ve disable plugins, changed to default theme but no luck.
    Hope you can help point me in the right direction.
    Thanks!
    Becky

Patricia

Hey Becky,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I’m very sorry about this issue you are experiencing, let me help you to solve it!

Can you please make sure that all of your plugins are up to date?

After that, please go to Events > Settings > APIs tab and under Facebook click “Refresh your connection with Facebook” button to see if it changes anything.

If the issue persists after trying to refresh your connection, I would suggest you to click on “Disconnect” and after that reconnect to Facebook again.

I’ve just ran I test in my own local install and could successfully connect Event Aggregator to Facebook.

If none of these options help to solve the issue you are experiencing, please let me know and I’ll be happy to further investigate your case!

Regards,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Unable to renew Facebook Token’ is closed to new replies.