Unable to register event with Eventbrite

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Unable to register event with Eventbrite

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Robert
    Participant

Similar to Margaret, who posted earlier today, I am unable to register events with Eventbrite since updating to the latest version of the plugin. WP and all plugins are updated, and the Eventbrite API settings are correct.

Thanks for the assistance.

George
    Participant

So sorry to hear this @robert! We are pulling in developers left and right to try and get to the bottom of these sudden issues—it’s possible that Eventbrite’s API has changed, and we are investigating this closely.

Stay tuned.

George

Robert
    Participant

Has any progress been made on this issue? I really need to launch an event registration page as soon as possible – publicity for the event is already beginning.

George
    Participant

I’m sorry about my delayed response here—I was out of office to tend to some health issues.

Thank you for your patience in the meantime! I’m even more sorry to respond to that patience here with the news that we are still working on solutions here.

In some sense, progress has been made because folks on our team are now recreating these problems and thus we now have some leads that we’re working hard on pursuing.

How long will it take for these things to lead to an actual solution, though? I unfortunately don’t know, because we have not yet isolated the specific thing we can fix to prevent these issues.

I’m sorry for the trouble here @robert, and for my temporary outage; I’m back around in normal capacity now and am happy to address anything I can in the meantime while we keep working on this.

Sincerely,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Unable to register event with Eventbrite’ is closed to new replies.