Unable to move attendees/tickets on the front end as a non-admin

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Unable to move attendees/tickets on the front end as a non-admin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jason
    Participant

I’ve recently purchased the community bundle and installed it on a clean wordpress install. Everything is stock on the twenty sixteen theme and I’m testing the functionality and workflows for users that are locked out of the backend and restricted from using the admin bar.

One thing I noticed is that non-admin users, no matter what their role is, are unable to see the “move” link on the attendees list – even for events that they are set as the author of. You’ll notice, however, that the option is available in the bulk options dropdown, but when I try to use that as a non-admin user a modal window pops up with the same event page.

On the back-end, it all works fine, as can be seen from the other screenshot, looking at the same event, logged in as the same user.

Is this a bug? Missing feature?

Thanks,
    Jason

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Jason,

Thanks for using our plugins and welcome to the forums!

I’m sorry about this issue and thanks for reporting it! I have tested this on my local install and I could recreate the issue.

I have already opened an internal bugticket, so our developers will take a look at it and develop a fix. Currently I don’t know when that’s going to happen as it still needs to be developed, reviewed, tested and released.

I am going to set the status of this ticket to “pending fix” and we will update it once the fix is released.

If you have any new questions or issues please create a new ticket and we’ll be happy to help.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi There!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out which includes a fix for this issue.

Find out more about it → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-25-february-2019/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

As always, we suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can make all plugin updates without disrupting the live site.

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for you.

Best,
    Victor

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Unable to move attendees/tickets on the front end as a non-admin’ is closed to new replies.