Unable to locate source of shortcode from previous event

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Unable to locate source of shortcode from previous event

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Steven
    Participant

A year ago, I created an event that included a graphic which was created outside of the website, and then imported into the event page using a custom shortcode. That page is still working just fine, and I am attempting to use that page as a template for a new event that is nearly identical. The problem is: I cannot find where the graphic image linked by the shortcode is housed! Logically, it should be on the functions page for my theme where other shortcodes are housed, but it’s not there. Is there any other place this might be? I feel rather stupid, because I created this shortcode myself a year ago, but I absolutely can’t find it now. I’d appreciate any help. Thanks!

• This topic was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by Steven. Reason: corrected language
    Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Steven!

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

I’m not really sure how you might have achieved that, but by inspecting the page for the URL you shared, I can see that you may have used a plugin called “Image Map Pro” to show the image inside the content of the event.

Hope that helps. Let me know if any follow up questions.

Best,
    Victor

Steven
    Participant

Thanks — I believe you nailed it. Sorry for the bother. I do have another question that is more important, and I’ll be submitting that separately.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Steven!

Happy to be of help! 🙂

It’s no bother at all. We are always here to help.

I’ll close this thread now, but feel free to open a new topic if anything comes up.

Best,
    Victor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Unable to locate source of shortcode from previous event’ is closed to new replies.