Unable to import an event from Eventbrite

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Unable to import an event from Eventbrite

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Olivia
    Participant

Hi, I’ve just installed a fresh version of the Events Calendar Pro and Eventbrite Tickets on a new dev website. I’m trying to import a public event from Eventbrite through the import screen, when I enter the URL and click import it just loads the legacy import screen with no additional information. Please assist! I’ve never had this issue before with other websites. I have also tried deactivating my theme and switching it to the WordPress Twenty Fourteen theme, but I get the same results. I have also tried importing a different Eventbrite event from a different organiser. I have tried also disabling all other plugins.

Cliff

Hi, Olivia.

Could you please provide me the link to this Eventbrite event so I can test myself?

Thanks.

Olivia
    Participant

Hi Cliff,

I have tried a few Eventbrite events, here’s one I’ve tried: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/illustrator-2-3-create-illustrations-and-design-elements-in-adobe-illustrator-tickets-30151117805

This one I was able to import no problems in one of our other websites.

Cheers

Cliff

Olivia, I’m sorry if I misunderstood your original question.

Are you having issues with the non-legacy import or is your question specifically that the legacy import “Eventbrite” tab is not appearing?

I glanced through the code and didn’t see anything that should cause it to not appear.

Please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG and share any debug messages you see while visiting Events > Legacy Import, Events > Import, changing tickets quantity, navigating your site’s home page, events page, single-event pages, and any other of your site’s pages relevant to this ticket.

Olivia
    Participant

Sorry Cliff, I awkwardly forgot to enter the API details. The tab is now there and working!
    Thanks for your help!

Cliff

Excellent! Thanks for the update.

Have a great Friday!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Unable to import an event from Eventbrite’ is closed to new replies.