Unable to download latest releases for Events Calendar Pro

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Unable to download latest releases for Events Calendar Pro

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Web Admin
    Participant

The newest releases – 3.12.2 and 3.12.3 – do not appear in the downloads dropdown list for our account. Our license is valid until August 14th, 2016.

Also, despite adding our license key to the PRO settings several times, it doesn’t appear to stay in the field and we don’t have the option of updating the plugin from the plugins panel. So, I always have to do a manual update which is annoying. I didn’t find anything in the forum that would tell me why this is happening with the license key and thus the updates.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues you are having. I can help troubleshoot this with you.

We were having issues with some customers not being able to Download Pro 3.12.2 (latest version), but we believe those are fixed.

As for the license not saving.

Can you please confirm you are following all these steps:

Visit License Tab
    Enter License Key
    You get a Green License Valid Message
    You are then clicking “Save Changes”
    Then you get a “License key(s) updated.” near the top of the page.

Let me know if it is not working after following those steps and we can do some troubleshooting steps next.

Thanks

Web Admin
    Participant

I think I’ve hit that save button before…but not sure enough to bet the farm on it. And, I’m happy to say that after following that last step, the license key seems to be where it should be.

And last but not least, I didn’t have to do a manual update for the plugin.

Thanks for the speedy reply!

Brian
    Keymaster

Great glad it is working now, it is not very user friendly system to save the license key as the green valid message causes confusion on whether it is saved or not. It is something we are improving in 4.0 though.

I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please post a new topic on the forum and we can help you out.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Unable to download latest releases for Events Calendar Pro’ is closed to new replies.