Unable to delete Past events imported from Facebook without timing out.

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Unable to delete Past events imported from Facebook without timing out.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Becky B
    Participant

Most of my events are imported from facebook.
    I am trying to clean up past events.
    I am not able to delete any of these without site timing out with a 502 error.
    I have tried singly moving to trash as well as bulk – 10 at a time. No luck
    Hope you can help.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Becky,

Thanks for reaching out! I’m really sorry about this 502 issue. Let’s try to fix that.

The “502 Bad Gateway error” usually means that the server was acting as a gateway or proxy and received an invalid response from the upstream server. This usually has something to do with the server where your website is located, or another server used at your hosting provider where the data goes through.

Try to test deleting some regular posts or pages. Do you get the same?

Can you send me a screenshot of the error?

This article contains a thorough explanation on what this is and also has a section on what you can do to fix it.

I hope this will help. Let me know how far you get.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Unable to delete Past events imported from Facebook without timing out.’ is closed to new replies.