Unable to deactivate Events Calendar plugin – or any other plugins

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Unable to deactivate Events Calendar plugin – or any other plugins

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Brenda Holmes
    Participant

Initial problem was loading images on the website. Went to try and deactivate all plugins to find issue but unable to do so.
    System came up with error on /public_html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe
    URGENT

Also, unable to access events help! –
    Error thrown
    Call to undefined function tribe_is_past()

Brenda Holmes
    Participant

I have replicated the problem & have the complete error message now:
    TypeError thrown
    Argument 2 passed to Tribe__Events__Meta__Save::__construct() must be an instance of WP_Post, null given, called in /home/cluster-sites/13054/t/tsauction.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/Main.php on line 2886

Can anyone help? It’s urgent

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Brenda,

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

I’m really sorry to hear about this issue! That is unusual and definitely not intended. I’ll do my best to help you out.

You said:

Went to try and deactivate all plugins to find issue but unable to do so.

Are you getting an error message when you try to deactivate the plugins?

Did you try to deactivate all of them at the same time or only one-by-one? Did you try switching to a default theme like twentysixteen and try like that?

If you manage to deactivate plugins, it would be great if you could go through our conflict testing guide and see if it’s maybe one of the plugins that is somehow interfering with TEC.

Let me know what you find.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Unable to deactivate Events Calendar plugin – or any other plugins’ is closed to new replies.