Unable to complete ticket purchase

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Unable to complete ticket purchase

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 7 months ago by Mary Fergusson Longue Vue.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello, I am having trouble completing ticket purchases. I can add a ticket to my cart, but when I go to the cart to purchase the only button option says “udate cart” and the a circle with a diagonal line through it shows up and I cannot click the button. Please advise. Thanks!

I believe I figured out the issue and I feel dumb. It seems at the very bottom of the page it says in light grey “proceed to check out”

Can you now instruct me on how to make that look more like a button? thanks!

Geoff B.

Good evening Mary and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

First off, kudos on finding the culprit.
    For some reason, it looks like with your theme or theme settings, the standard CSS from WooCommerce is not kicking in on that button or rather is using white as a border color.

Try adding the following CSS rule to your style.css file or in your Custom CSS metabox:

.page-wrapper .woocommerce a.button {border: 1px #d3ced2 solid !important;}

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Unable to complete ticket purchase’ is closed to new replies.