unable to choose a blank template for Community Events

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events unable to choose a blank template for Community Events

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    karen
    Participant

If I am able to choose a blank template for EVENTS PRO then should I not be able to do the same for community Events?

Casey
    Participant

Karen,
    Thanks for getting in touch with us. Unfortunately this is not currently possible, but this is a great idea for a new feature. I’ll pass this request on to our developers. Thanks!

karen
    Participant

so, then, is there a way to Get a blank template? my sidebars are getting in the way.

Casey
    Participant

Karen,
    Unfortunately there’s no way to currently do this through the settings. You could try adding this to your theme’s CSS:

.page-id-6463 #sidebar_wrap_right {
    display:none;
    }

That should at least hide the sidebar on your event submission page. Let me know if that does the trick!

karen
    Participant

thanks, Casey. I will do that but it is not the events submission page that is the issue, it is the LIST events page.

Casey
    Participant

Can you give me the URL to the page you’re referring to?

karen
    Participant

yes, This is the one while signed in as admin. You, of course, will not see this. I can send you a login and pass if you like.
    http://southernarizonaguide.com/events/community/list/page/57/

Casey
    Participant

Sure. Just send it to pro (at) tri.be. ATTN: Casey. Thanks!

karen
    Participant

Casey, I created a post under the contributor and it appears fine with the sidebar intact. I am not sure why logged in as admin it takes up the whole page but we will go with this for now. I have not yet rolled it out to contributors but if I run into issues I will resubmit. Thanks for your help.

Casey
    Participant

Glad to hear it. I’ll go ahead and close this thread out then. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘unable to choose a blank template for Community Events’ is closed to new replies.