Unable to authorise Eventbrite Ticket

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Unable to authorise Eventbrite Ticket

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Winston
    Participant

I’m trying to authorize our WP site with Eventbrite, but it’s not redirecting me to the correct address to verify the authorization. I get an error
    Not Found

The requested URL /tribe-oauth/eventbrite/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Winston,

Thanks for reaching out!

I apologize for the issues you’ve experienced so far in using our plugins. To start, would you mind sending me a screenshot, in a private reply, of the Application Management screen within Eventbrite of the settings for the app that you set up to connect to your WordPress site.

Also it looks like your WooCommerce Tickets plugin version is out of sync with the rest of our plugins. I doubt it is the root of the problem here but it can cause other unwanted issues with functionality.

Thanks!

Winston
    Participant

This reply is private.

Winston
    Participant

This reply is private.

Winston
    Participant

This reply is private.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Winston,

Thanks for providing the previous information. Can you actually send a screenshot like https://cloudup.com/cv6ypzKsgM2 with the filled out information for the app? The information provided above doesn’t include the links that will help me diagnose what may be occurring.

Thanks!

Winston
    Participant

This reply is private.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Winston,

Thanks for providing these links. Unfortunately, these are relative to your account on Eventbrite.com. When I click them, they take me to my personal account with an error since I don’t have an app with the id of “44762”.

To get a screenshot of that page that you’re able to send, you can use a tool such as https://app.prntscr.com/en/index.html. There is a free download of that tool available. You can use it to take a “picture” of your screen and send us that picture via a link.

We’ll then have the proper information to determine whats happening with the authorization of the app.

Thanks!

Winston
    Participant

This reply is private.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Winston,

Thanks for providing me with those screenshots! I took a look and I believe I see the issue here. When creating the app, the Application URL here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/v2o116eicfndx8t/AAC0209Md_xpmAn9GSPkgvota?dl=0&preview=Screen+Shot+2015-08-24+at+9.03.19+AM.png) should NOT include the “wp-admin” at the end of it.

Let me know if removing that and updating allows you to authorize your app.

Thanks!

Winston
    Participant

This reply is private.

Winston
    Participant

This reply is private.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Winston,

Thanks for providing the additional screenshots. A couple of things to try/verify here:

1. Try creating a new app on Eventbrite.com with the corrected information. Then take those app credentials to the settings within your WordPress dashboard. Be sure to save the new settings before clicking “Get Authorization”
    2. If that doesn’t work, would you mind sending the System Information that can be found within the Events Settings > Help tab and pasting it here as a private reply?

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Unable to authorise Eventbrite Ticket’ is closed to new replies.