Unable to activate Eventbrite tickets + being thrown out of forum

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Unable to activate Eventbrite tickets + being thrown out of forum

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    janicetye123
    Participant

Hi.

3rd time lucky. I have had replies from Nico and Brook but each time I cannot get back into the thread on the forum to be able to reply. See the file I have attached. This is the notice I get and then I can’t reply to anything I have been told. If you could please solve this then I might get somewhere.

To answer Brook, yes, please do a trial activation of Eventbrite tickets. Then perhaps you could email me to tell me the conclusion. Just in case my account is not behaving I am putting my email addresses in the private bit below.

I really do need this solved before next Monday. Otherwise I will have to request a refund. I don’t mean that in any angry sense, just stating the obvious.

Best wishes
    Janice

Nico

This reply is private.

Janice Tye
    Participant

Dear Nico, thanks for your help in the private reply. I have now got in using my alternate account that you kindly reminded me about.

Could you please check out the activation of my EventBrite tickets plugin on the http://www.bravetrainingbristol.org.uk site?

Regards
    Janice Tye

Nico

You are welcome Janice, sorry once again for the account issues. Also I think it might be better if we continue this conversation over email, I just replied to your initial message in the inbox.

Just let me know if you are ok with me closing this thread.

Best,
    Nico

Janice Tye
    Participant

Dear Nico,

Yes, OK to close the thread.

Thanks.
    Janice

Nico

Perfect, thanks for confirming Janice!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Unable to activate Eventbrite tickets + being thrown out of forum’ is closed to new replies.