.ui-widget in datepicker.min.css is changing font size’s in Gravity Forms admin

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus .ui-widget in datepicker.min.css is changing font size’s in Gravity Forms admin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Participant

The ui-widget class in datepicker.min.css doesn’t appear to be scoped to affect only the datepicker and is altering the font size of text in the Gravity forms backend. I’ve attached two images of the issue.

It’s a small thing, but at some point this will most likely cause something on my front end’s layout to break.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Jonah,

Thanks for reporting this issue. I will let the developers know so they can look at it.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Andras

Mike
    Participant

That’s all! Thanks Andras.

Andras
    Keymaster

You are so welcome.

I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please post a new one in the forum and we will be happy to help you out.

Cheers,
    Andras

Victor
    Keymaster

Hello Mike!

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 24 July 2017) is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-24-july-2017/

Please update the plugins and see if the fix works for your site. As always, don’t hesitate to open a new thread if anything comes up.

Best,
    Victor

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘.ui-widget in datepicker.min.css is changing font size’s in Gravity Forms admin’ is closed to new replies.