Typo in API.php preventing showing tickets?

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Typo in API.php preventing showing tickets?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nicholas
    Participant

Hello,
    EventBrite tickets were not showing on my event pages, and troubleshooting the issue I think I’ve uncovered a bug.

It appears that there’s a typo in
    the-events-calendar-eventbrite-tickets/src/Tribe/API.php
    that prevents the function is_live() from returning true. Line 1152 reads:
    if ( empty( $event->ticket_classes ) || in_array( $event->status, $this->live_statuses ) ) {

It seems to me that this should read:
    if ( empty( $event->ticket_classes ) || !in_array( $event->status, $this->live_statuses ) ) {

“NOT in_array” rather than “in_array”.

Indeed fixing this line in this way causes tickets to appear correctly on my site.

So is this indeed a bug, or have I misunderstood how this code is supposed to work?

Thanks!

Cliff

Hi, Nicholas. Sorry for this bug.

Thank you for sharing your fix! This looks to be the correct fix to me as well.

I’ll mark this ticket as Pending Fix, which means this thread should receive a reply once the applicable fix has been released. I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed as it’s in the development team’s hands now. They need to assign it, code it, test it, and schedule it for release.

I apologize for this issue and appreciate your understanding and patience.

Barry

Thanks for your patience! We recently shipped an update that ought to resolve the reported issue: please do take the time to update to the latest version and if you still encounter difficulties, let us know!

Barry

This reply is private.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Typo in API.php preventing showing tickets?’ is closed to new replies.