Two-Day Recurring Event

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Two-Day Recurring Event

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

We have tested the Recurrence Feature and it works great for one day, and even works with two-day…However, I noticed if we click on the event an automatic link shows up that says, “Recurring Event (See all)”. When I do, that is the only place all events do not show up. They show on the Calendar, they show on the full list of events, but just not on that page from that link. Oddly, it sometimes shows up as two, when I have it set on 3 days.

Here is the link, but I don’t think this will help because I had to do Friday & Saturday separately in order to make it work for now.

Your help would be appreciated.

Geoff

Hello Stephanie, thanks for getting in touch!

That’s definitely a strange thing. Will you please do me a favor and create a new test event and me the link so I can take a look. I tried recreating the issue on my end and things seemed to work, but I could be setting the event up differently somehow. Here’s a screenshot of my settings, in case it helps. Let’s see if yours are different or if the same configuration is still leading to the issue.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Two-Day Recurring Event’ is closed to new replies.