Two Calendar Shortcodes in One Page?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Two Calendar Shortcodes in One Page?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Joe Venables
    Participant

Hello,

I would like to display two calendars on one page β€” each showing a single category.

When I put in two shortcodes ([tribe_events view=”list” category=”one”] [tribe_events view=”list” category=”another”]) only the first one shows up.

Is it possible to show two calendars like that?

Thanks,

Joe

Courtney

Hello Joe

Unfortunately, our plugin only supports 1 shortcode with [tribe_events] (Calendar View Shortcodes) per page. However, you can add multiple Widget Shortcodes. I’d suggest using a combination that would meet your needs.

[tribe_events view="list" category="one"]

and

[tribe_events_list category="another"]

Another option is to use 1 shortcode to show both categories:

[tribe_events_list categories="one, another"]

Would these options work for you?

Thanks
    Courtney πŸ™‚

Joe Venables
    Participant

Thanks Courtney,

No, these options don’t provide what I’m trying to do, which is to show two versions of the Calendar view β€” with featured images etc β€” but each only showing one category.

I guess I will have to have a rethink.

Thanks anyway,

Joe

Courtney

Hi Joe

There’s unfortunately no way to use featured images with tribe_events_list at this time. ?

I’m sorry to disappoint! Please let me know if there are any other issues or questions I can try to help with.

Thanks
    Courtney πŸ™‚

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Two Calendar Shortcodes in One Page?’ is closed to new replies.