Turning off one of automated emails

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Turning off one of automated emails

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    naturalepicurean
    Participant

I have customers ordering tickets via the event calendar/woo commmerce plug in. They are receiving two numbers (order and ticket) and it is confusing them.

I have read why this happens and understand.

What I don’t know what is how to turn one of them off or edit the content on the template emails.

Here are screen shots of the two emails the customer got.

automatted email image

naturalepicurean
    Participant

[url=http://postimg.org/image/yl7nsgkhf/][img]http://s21.postimg.org/yl7nsgkhf/auto_emails.jpg[/img][/url]

trying to show image

Geoff

Hey there, Rich! Thanks for getting in touch and welcome to the forums. šŸ™‚

Good question. Both emails are actually required–the invoice is required by WooCommerce and the ticket is required by WooCommerce Tickets.

You can add this to your theme’sĀ functions.php file to disable the ticket email:

[php]
    remove_all_actions(‘wootickets-send-tickets-email’);
    [/php]

You will also want to add this as well to remove the message in the invoice that says the ticket will be sent in another email:

[php]
    remove_action(‘woocommerce_email_after_order_table’,Ā  array(TribeWooTickets::get_instance(), ‘add_tickets_msg_to_email’), 10, 2 );
    [/php]

From there, you can refer to the WooCommerce documentation for customizing the invoice email further.

Does this help? Please let me know. šŸ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hi Rich! This thread has been quite for a couple of weeks, so I’m going to go ahead and close it. Please feel free to hit us up with a new thread if you still have any questions here and we’d be happy to help. šŸ™‚

Cheers,
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Turning off one of automated emails’ is closed to new replies.