Turn off Organizers and Venues in Pro

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Turn off Organizers and Venues in Pro

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anthony D’Arco
    Participant

We need Event Calendar Pro installed, however, my client has no intention of ever using venues or Organizers. Is there a way to “Turn Off” Organizers and Venues?

Thank you,
    Anthony

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hi anthony,

Well, obviously, you don’t have to use them if you don’t need them. And there is a way to remove them from the display when you click on Events. But actually removing them from the Add New event screen and the left-hand menu would take jumping into the plugin code. So it’s possible, if you know what you’re doing.

Sorry it’s not a simpler answer for you. Can I help you with anything else?

— Julie

Michael
    Participant

This reply is private.

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hi ibexsolutions,

This is not something that is controlled in the settings area. It involves customizing the plugin and/or theme code. You can find our plugin documentation here http://docs.tri.be/ and our Themer’s Guide here https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/events-calendar-themers-guide/ if that’s something you’re comfortable doing.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

— Julie

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, ibexsolutions. As it’s been over two weeks since your last reply, I’m going to close this thread. Please open a new one if you choose to pursue this further in the future.

Thanks for being part of the TEC community! 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Turn off Organizers and Venues in Pro’ is closed to new replies.