Trying to Upgrade from within Word Press

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Trying to Upgrade from within Word Press

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Rion Haber

Hi,
    I’m trying to recover a login and upgrade to events calendar pro. No on at my client’s organization has any kind of login, and we’re under the impression that the account was set up by an employee that’s long gone.

Please let me know how I can recover, as I’d like to get upgraded, as quickly as possible.

R-

Courtney

Hi Rion

Can you provide the name of the organization, including their website address? Also, if the name/email of the former employee is known, that could help us locate the account.

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Rion
    Participant

Your Reply:

Client is \”Special Olympics Washington\”
    URL is http://www.specialolympicswashington.org or http://www.sowa.org

Not sure of the email. It might be this one?

[email protected]

Courtney

Hello Rion

Unfortunately, we were not able to find either domain name in our system. If you can get into your site, you will see the license key at Events ยป Settings ยป Licenses. Copy/paste that into an email to

support [at] theeventscalendar [.] com

The other option is to review any company purchases that show proof of the transaction and share that with our email team as well.

I really hope we can locate it for you if this was a company purchase.

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Trying to Upgrade from within Word Press’ is closed to new replies.