Trying to update to 3.9, system telling me that 3.8.1 is the latest EC Pro

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Trying to update to 3.9, system telling me that 3.8.1 is the latest EC Pro

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    David Lawrence
    Participant

I’ve updated The Events Calendar successfully.

I’ve updated The Events Calendar WooCommerce Tickets successfully.

I’m not able to convince WordPress (or whatever’s stopping this process) that I don’t have the latest version of The Events Calendar PRO, and to allow me to update to 3.9 from 3.8.1.

I’m using Canvas from WooThemes.

Help?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues you are having with the update process.

So you are on The Events Calendar 3.8.1 and it will not let you update to 3.9, correct?

I think the quickest way around this is to deactivate and delete the Events Calendar Pro.

Then download from your account on theeventscalendar.com the latest version and upload it to your site and activate it from the WordPress Admin.

This does not cause you to lose any data, but it is best to backup your site just in case.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks

David Lawrence
    Participant

It worked – but it was a little scary to see the “delete the plugin and all its data” message.

Thank you!

David

Brian
    Keymaster

Great, glad it helps, I am going to go ahead and close this ticket, but if you need help on this or something else please post a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Trying to update to 3.9, system telling me that 3.8.1 is the latest EC Pro’ is closed to new replies.