Trying to renew the licence but there is an error that I hold out dated coupon!

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Trying to renew the licence but there is an error that I hold out dated coupon!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Yasuko
    Participant

Hi I just tried to renew but got issue as below,

Trying to renew the licence but there is an error that I hold out dated coupon event I don’t have any!

This coupon has expired.
    There is no valid product in your cart for the coupon renewal10, please add a valid product for it to be added.

Please solve this issue!

Best regards,

Yas

Courtney

Hi Yas

I’m sorry that is happening. I was able to view your cart and it looks like you’ve got just the one product in the cart. It shouldn’t send this message. Can you try again? The coupon code can be applied just before checkout.

https://theeventscalendar.com/sale-black-friday-2017/

Please let me know if it works.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Trying to renew the licence but there is an error that I hold out dated coupon!’ is closed to new replies.