Trying to renew license: address change form State dropdown locks input form

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Trying to renew license: address change form State dropdown locks input form

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dchaney
    Participant

I’m trying to renew my license. I need to change my billing address, though. When I select my new state, the dropdown won’t close and the form is locked.

On another note, imagine my surprise when I saw that the price of EC Pro jumped from the $65 I paid initially to $89 now!

With the huge price increase and a funky form, I’m wondering if this is really worth the effort.

Regards,

Doug Chaney

dchaney
    Participant

Now that I’ve had time to think about it, I was surprised to get a renewal notice. I don’t recall that my purchase was for a subscription, but for a license. Did your marketing model change in the last year? On principle, I don’t usually purchase any subscription software except anti-virus protection.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues you are having. I can help out.

The License Keys have always been for One Year of Updates and Support that has not changed.

As for the form renew form, what browser are you using and what state did you choose?

Does it work in another browser?

Thanks

dchaney
    Participant

Hi Brian,

The browser I was using was ie 11 on win8.1. The state was Arkansas. The form worked correctly on Safari on my iPad.

Still not convinced that the annual price is reasonable for a non-income producing public service site.

Doug

Brian
    Keymaster

Ok thanks for the information, I get the same error in IE11 as well and will look into getting this fixed.

As for the licenses we have a nonprofit program:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/do-you-offer-discounts-for-non-profit-organizations/

And renewals at 30% off the price for another year.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Trying to renew license: address change form State dropdown locks input form’ is closed to new replies.