trying to renew and cannot delete outdated coupon in cart

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions trying to renew and cannot delete outdated coupon in cart

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    matthew
    Participant

I need to renew our license and cannot do it online. Please call me. Thanks.
    Matt Elwart
    ITC Holdings
    248-946-3437

Courtney

Hi Matthew

Unfortunately, we do not offer phone support. I’d like to help you renew your license. Can you tell me what the conflict was?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

matthew
    Participant

I clicked the renew link in the email I received (see attached).
    It populated a shopping cart.
    That cart had the expired coupon imbedded into it and I could not proceed with the order (see attached error message).
    I cannot go any further.

matthew
    Participant

Is someone going to resolve this issue?
    I am still not able to renew my license.
    Why is this so difficult?

Courtney

Hi Matthew,

Were you by chance replying by email? That could explain why your attachment isn’t included. So sorry about that.

I was able to review your account, and do not see a coupon included. However, I was able to get all the way to the checkout page.

Are you still experiencing this issue?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘trying to renew and cannot delete outdated coupon in cart’ is closed to new replies.