Trying to make private events with wish list members plugin, but can't.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Trying to make private events with wish list members plugin, but can't.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Pablo
    Participant

Just using wish list member plugin, When adding an event calendar and protect it (just down the entry, select yes and select level member), select de level of member , but the event doesn’t display on calendar (page calendar) or list when i am log in as a member that has access to this event because of his member level. Just only display when we access as administrator.
    Why?
    We traied with categories protect to that member levels, and nothing. Just only display when we are logged as administrator, but not subscriptor.

Please help, How can i display events just only for some members, using wish list plug in.?

Rob

Hi Pablo. Thanks for the note; it’s very possible there is a conflict with the plugin you’re referencing, and if I recall correctly a few users have indeed noted that WIsh List can create some issues with The Events Calendar. While we obviously can’t guarantee that the plugin will play nicely with everything else out there, if you want to send me a link to wherever I can download this plugin (assuming it’s free) I’ll see if we can figure out any conflicts to address in the 2.1 release.

Otherwise it’d probably require some hackery to get this fully functional in the short-term. Sorry I couldn’t offer up anything more substantive at this point.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Trying to make private events with wish list members plugin, but can't.’ is closed to new replies.