Trying to add addition Meta under the Organizer Listing

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Trying to add addition Meta under the Organizer Listing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    joemac41
    Participant

Hi,
    I am trying to add additional fields under the Event Organizer Section. I have it added on the Admin side, just looking for the right file to edit on the output side. Can you tell me what file I can edit to show the Addition three fields so they list under the organizer when someone click into the event.

Joe

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Joe,

You will want to edit /wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/views/single-event.php – make a copy first and place in a ‘tribe-events’ folder in your theme. For more info on modifying plugin/template files, see our themer’s guide: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/events-calendar-themers-guide/

Cheers,
    Jonah

tmbond
    Participant

I followed a suggestion (by Jonah)in another post to add custom fields to organizer using a plugin called “Advanced Custom Fields” (http://www.advancedcustomfields.com/). I successfully added custom fields, and mapped it during creation time so that “Post Type” is equal to Tribe_Organizer (success). After adding custom fields, I then pulled up a previously added organizer and using the fields I created, I added info for him (success). This info is now associated with him and is displayed in admin backend every time I view that particular organizer’s details(success). I also see the info in the database info correctly displayed in the meta_key and meta_value columns.

BUT THE PROBLEM is that the new info from the new custom fields do not show in the front end when viewing organizer info for an event tied to that particular organizer. The only organizer info that show are the three from Tribe (name, phone, website). Kindly let me know how I can make the new custom info to also show for organizers. Thanks for your help.

tmbond
    Participant

I have solved my problem.

Rob

Thanks for confirming!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Trying to add addition Meta under the Organizer Listing’ is closed to new replies.