True subscribe not working

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO True subscribe not working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Citizen LocalMotive
    Participant

Your suggested solution for the thread “Add true Subscribe Functionality for iCal & Google” makes navigation menus on mobile devices stop working. We would really appreciate a True Subscribe function, but can’t use your solution.

I hope you will fix it and let us know when you do.

Thanks.

Thanks so much for reaching out again!

Would you mind sharing the solution that you are referring to?

You can also vote on this idea in our Feature Requests, as we tend to implement ideas based on customer feedback, so your input is greatly appreciated:

https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/31305556-add-true-subscribe-functionality-for-ical-google

Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Citizen LocalMotive
    Participant

You didn’t read very well again.  I was not creating a solution.  I was REPORTING the the solution you offered for the feature I referenced has A BUG — and expressing hope YOU would FIX it.

Honestly, I wonder why I bother writing you.  None of you read.

⁣Sent from Blue ​

Citizen LocalMotive
    Participant

Here is the link to the solution “Add true Subscribe Functionality for iCal & Google”:
    https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/31305556-add-true-subscribe-functionality-for-ical-google

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I just tried adding the functionality described in that feature request, and everything worked for me as expected.

I cannot guarantee compatibility with this snippet, however as a first step, you can try switching to a default WordPress theme, like ‘Twentyseventeen’ and see if the functionality works that way.

Let me know how that goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘True subscribe not working’ is closed to new replies.