troubleshooting recurring events and woocommerce tickets

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions troubleshooting recurring events and woocommerce tickets

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Brian Schneide

On a recurring event page when the page is updated in the wordpress backend extra ticket fields are added on the event page. These extra fields only show up on the front end, I have tried to recreate the event to see if it might have been a bug while making the page in the first place, but the issue is still happening. I’ve searched the forum as well for information regarding the compatibility of woocommerce tickets and the events calendar. The site I’m working on is using a custom template, but I’m not exactly how it’s been setup. My question is would this template be a good pointer as to what’s causing my issue or is this a compatibility issue. or maybe both?

Cliff

Hi, Brian. It sounds like you’re asking for support regarding Events Calendar PRO. You posted in our Pre-Sales forum from a user account that doesn’t have any purchases associated with it.

We don’t answer support questions for The Events Calendar core/free or Event Tickets core/free or their paid add-ons in the Pre-Sales forum.

If you made your purchase(s) through a different user account, please login to that account and then post in one of the paid forums.

Thank you for your understanding and thank you for using our plugins.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘troubleshooting recurring events and woocommerce tickets’ is closed to new replies.