Trouble Syncing with Eventbrite

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Trouble Syncing with Eventbrite

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    NMAMA
    Participant

we have been having trouble getting our events to create an Eventbrite event (see page 11 of our website and tech tools manual). We get the error code “The following Eventbrite error has occurred: Invalid user_key”.

I have tried disabling all our plugins besides the two event plugins to rule out a conflict or a malfunctioning plugin. At first that fixed the first issue. But as I started going down the list, reactivating the plugins one by one, the URLs stopped working again. When I went to deactivate the last plugin I had activated the URL still didn’t work. So I deactivated the one prior. I did this till they were all deactivated again and that didn’t fix the issue again.

Can anyone help how to resolve this?

Josh
    Participant

Hello nmama,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Can you send me a link to “page 11 of our website and tech tools manual”?

To make sure I’m understanding you, when following the Testing for Conflicts procedures you were able to fix the problem of the “Invalid user_key” error? The remaining error is a broken URL to the event?

Try re-enabling all the plugins excluding the one that you initially believed was causing the conflict. After all other plugins are activated, try going to “Settings” -> “Permalinks” and re-saving your permalink settings. Let me know if this helps with the current issue.

Thanks!

Josh
    Participant

Hello nmama,

It’s been a while since we’ve heard from you. We like to close tickets after they’ve been inactive for a while. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to open a new ticket.
    Thanks!

– Josh

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Trouble Syncing with Eventbrite’ is closed to new replies.