Triplicate Events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Triplicate Events

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Barry
    Participant

We migrated our old events from Events Calendar 1.5. After doing this the calendar view is littered with triplicate, quadruple, and many more copies of the same event recurring within the same day: http://ontarioculinary.com/wp2011/events

In the events back-end there is only one instance of the event. It’s marked as recurring but when we edit the event to remove the recurring attribute it’s already marked as “recurring: none”.

We’re using the default template. If I remove Events Calendar Pro and just leave The Events Calendar in our plugins folder events still show up as many copies recurring in the same day.

Barry
    Participant

It seemss to do with the content migration. If I edit an event and set it to recur yearly. Save. Then edit again to remove the recurrence that fixes the triplicate events.

We have 544 events and to do this for every event is a nightmare.

Rob

Hey Barry. Thanks for the note and my apologies for the inconvenience. I believe I responded to an email sent from Rebecca on this previously; assuming yours is the same.

This sounds like something I’m going to need backend access to your site to check out. Would you mind shooting a pair of credentials to rob at tri.be? I can check it out from there (or get a dev involved as needed) from there.

Barry
    Participant

Yes, they are indeed one and the same. She’s just sent you access via the same email chain. Thank you for your help.

Rob

Awesome – thanks Barry. Looking into it this morning and I’ll get you a response as soon as I’ve got a substantive answer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Triplicate Events’ is closed to new replies.