Trip Tickets for Travel

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Trip Tickets for Travel

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mamboozo
    Participant

Sorry if I missed this, but is there any kind of setup or support to allow for travel tickets to be sold? Specifically, having two Venues in an event?

Thanks!

Barry

Events Calendar PRO itself does not support anything like this. Our ticketing extensions – such as WooCommerce Tickets and EDD Tickets – do allow tickets to be sold, but in relation to individual events rather than venues.

Please do feel free to post feature requests for anything else you’d like to see – but at this time I think the answer is simply, no, that is not supported.

Does that answer your question?

mamboozo
    Participant

Thanks Barry. Let me ask it another way… is there a way to add two venues to the same event? I think I can message around that with text to make it work. Said another way, a “Venue #1” and a “Venue #2” area for each event?

Barry

Great question.

Not “out of the box”, though I’d imagine that you could implement multiple venues as a customization if you’re generally happy doing some development work … multiple venues per event could also be a really good feature request in its own right.

Barry

It’s been a while now so I will go ahead and close this thread. Of course if we can assist with anything else please do not hesitate to create new threads as needed – thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Trip Tickets for Travel’ is closed to new replies.