TribeEventsQuery setupJoins Error Started Showing

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO TribeEventsQuery setupJoins Error Started Showing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tony
    Participant

Our Events Pro plugin was working then as of the other day we started getting an error.

Missing argument 2 for TribeEventsQuery::setupJoins()

Any idea why we might be getting that error?

Barry

That’s odd. When is this happening – on every page load or following a specific action?

Tony
    Participant

Barry did you get my reply to this forum post because I don’t see it posting or is there a wait time for the admin to view it before it gets posted? If so then ignore this comment.

Tony
    Participant

Ah okay looks like I didn’t reply when I actually thought I had.

This problem actually started showing itself last Friday. What I can’t remember is if it was from upgrading or not. At any rate I’m seeing the error and not able to view any of the links. We’re getting the error on the root /events page.

Barry

OK – and I appreciate you indicated that you ran through our normal troubleshooting steps, that is:

• Please ensure that your Modern Tribe plugins are up-to-date and in-synch … for instance if you are using The Events Calendar 2.0.11 you must also use Events Calendar PRO 2.0.11
    • Deactivate all other plugins and change your theme to a default, unmodified one such as Twenty Eleven or Twenty Twelve
    • Now test to see if the problem still exists
    • If the problem has been solved by these steps, start reactivating everything one-at-a-time, testing at each point to see if the issue has returned
    • If the issue does return, take note of whichever plugin (or theme) you reactivated immediately before it started again – it’s likely there is a conflict with this item

Can you confirm that that did not help at all, or, if it did, can you confirm which plugin/theme was causing the problem?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘TribeEventsQuery setupJoins Error Started Showing’ is closed to new replies.