tribe_this_week shortcode start date question

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO tribe_this_week shortcode start date question

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rob
    Participant

I have a client requesting that we be able to change the displayed dates of the shortcode [tribe_this_week] so that when one day is over, that day is removed from the page it’s displayed on.

So, for example, if it’s Tuesday, August 22nd, we want to display only that day forward, and not Monday, August 21st. Same for Wednesday and excluding Tuesday and Monday. Basically, the first day should always be the current day and the last day should always be the last day of the event. At the last day of the event, only one day will be shown.

Does that make sense? Is there a way to do this?

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Rob,

Thanks for using our plugins, I’m happy to help and provide some clarification!

Unfortunately, at this time, it’s not a built in option to change the view for recurring events, but this change could be made with some customization. I recommend checking out the following resources if you’d like to try making these changes yourself or to find someone to help out with this:

TEC Shortcodes Overview (To check out the available options in the shortcodes)
    Themer’s Guide (Help for making the changes yourself)
    Customization Guide (Help finding help with making custom changes)

Best,

Shelby 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘tribe_this_week shortcode start date question’ is closed to new replies.