[tribe_mini_calendar] Responsive?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO [tribe_mini_calendar] Responsive?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ronald
    Participant

Hi, I’m trying to use the shortcode [tribe_mini_calendar] on my front page below a photo view calendar, since I can’t have two instances of the main calendar. The mini calendar does not seem to be responsive, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,

Barry

Hi Ronald 🙂

As with the mini calendar widget itself, it is designed first and foremost to fit within a relatively confined space. It can indeed expand if you use it elsewhere – but not to the point where it takes on the qualities of the ‘full’ month view calendar.

‘Responsive’ is really quite a wide-ranging term: are there specific properties you are looking for, here?

Thanks!

Ronald
    Participant

Hi,

I put it on full width, and it looks fine on PC. However, when I use a mobile device to look at it, it spanned wider than the screen and forced the width of the site so the site becomes scrollable left and right. So what I want is the calendar fit in small screen.

It is also strange that the event list on the bottom of the mini calendar spans about 2/3 of the screen, and when it’s on a small screen, it’s so squeezed that on the little calendar icon where the day of the week is shown in 3 letters, one of the letter’s on the next line, like:

MO
    N

for Monday.

Please advise, thanks!

Barry

Hi Ronald,

That’s not something I’m immediately able to replicate. Could this be specific to your theme and can you provide a link so I can see an example of this behaviour? I did try to find its usage on your site, but it appears to be behind a maintenance page at the moment.

Could you also confirm what sort of mobile device you are using in your testing and what its screen size is, if you know this?

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘[tribe_mini_calendar] Responsive?’ is closed to new replies.