[tribe_mini_calendar] How to let it display full calendar view as it is

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO [tribe_mini_calendar] How to let it display full calendar view as it is

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    RYUICHIRO
    Participant

Dear plugin author

Hi!
    I just bought the plugin [Event Calendar Pro], then excitingly I put the code [tribe_mini_calendar] but it show only widget calendar view monthly which displays just only black circle on each daily cell.

I wonder if I can make the calendar view this to like http://www.bayshorechurch.org/events/ or not, it means full calender view its daily cell contains each event titles.

I really looking forward to seeing this function implemented.

Best regards,

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

I can answer your questions.

The [tribe_mini_calendar] is currently our only shortcode and it only displays the widget Mini Calendar not the large calendar.

We do not have shortcodes to display any of those fields.

It is something we are working on adding to the plugin, but I do not have a timeline for its release.

We are releasing in the next version shortcodes for all the Pro Widgets as a first step to that goal.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

I am going to close this topic as we typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘[tribe_mini_calendar] How to let it display full calendar view as it is’ is closed to new replies.