%tribe_events_slug% is replacing my custom URL

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO %tribe_events_slug% is replacing my custom URL

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    lbaldwinpcoa.org
    Participant

This issue only happens every time I create a recurring events.
    “calendar” is supposed to be in the URL but it got replaced with “%tribe_events_slug%” for all the event series.

I have “Custom Post Type Permalinks” plugin installed and it’s causing the issue, but we need the “Custom Post Type Permalinks” plugin for most of our pages/directory that’s why un-installing the plugin is not an option. I cannot find any other solution on your site. Do you have any workaround to solve this issue?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m sorry that you’re running into this issue…I don’t see any existing solutions for this particular conflict. Are you able to exclude events-type pages (the tribe_events post type) from within the plugin settings? If so, I would recommend doing this to see if that gets all of the URLs working the way you need. If not, the Rewrite Rules Inspector plugin (third-party, not guaranteed or supported by us) might also help you dig deeper into this.

We are limited in the amount of support that we can provide for integrations, but please let me know how this goes, and I’ll be happy to take another look and see if there is anything else that I can recommend if needed!

Thanks,

Jennifer

lbaldwinpcoa.org
    Participant

I use Simple Type Permalink instead of Custom Type Permalink and that fix the issue.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Awesome, I’m glad to hear that this is working now! Please let me know if there is anything else that I can help you with.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘%tribe_events_slug% is replacing my custom URL’ is closed to new replies.