[tribe_events_list] with optional details like phone etc. are displayed weird

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO [tribe_events_list] with optional details like phone etc. are displayed weird

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    cristianclickreturn
    Participant

Hi guys,
    I’m trying to show some extra details with the [tribe_events_list] and optional details but in the website they get a awful looking design.
    This is my final shortcode: [tribe_events_list phone=”yes” address=”yes” venue=”yes” country=”yes” city=”yes” region=”yes” zip=”yes” cost=”yes” organizer=”yes”]
    I’m using the updated Storefront theme (WooCommerce) with the latest version of WordPress. 4.9.7
    I even change the theme TwentySeventeen for ex. but weird formatting still there…
    I cannot understand if it’s due to my default css (not custom already test them) or is the plugin itself.
    Can someone please give me some help to solve it? Thanks!

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry to hear that you’re having issues with your site. I will try to help you get this sorted.

I tried the shortcode you provided on my test site with Twenty Seventeen installed, and am not seeing any weird formatting in the output.

Can you provide a link to your site where you are using this shortcode? I might be able to tell what is causing the issues if I can inspect it in the browser.

Thanks,
    Sky

cristianclickreturn
    Participant

This reply is private.

Sky
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

cristianclickreturn
    Participant

Hi Sky,
    thank you for your help;
    I tried to deactivated plugins but the effect didn’t change.
    Then I thought to check if maybe the WPBakery page builder can affect…
    I tried to create new text box from scratch and insert again the shortcode and now it’s fine.
    It can be someone has play with style in the pagerbuilder box. Sorry for didn’t check before.
    Thank you very much for your support. Resolved!

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Awesome! Glad to hear that you got it sorted.

Please let us know if you have any questions or issues in the future.

Thanks,
    Sky

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘[tribe_events_list] with optional details like phone etc. are displayed weird’ is closed to new replies.