[tribe_events_list] shortcode not working after last update

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO [tribe_events_list] shortcode not working after last update

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Paul Reali
    Participant

The last plugin update seems to have broken the [trbe_events_list] shortcode. The page is: https://www.charlottelit.org/workshops. I’ve tried simplifying the code (removing the options) to [tribe_events_list] and [tribe_events], but none of them work. This page has worked with my existing plugins. I deactivated the most recently-updated plugins, with no change.

This is a busy page, and we can’t register people for classes without it! Thanks for your help.

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/tribe_events-shortcode-not-working-2/

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Paul,

I’m sorry to hear you’re running into this issue, but I’ll be happy to help you get it figured out! First, can you please send me a screenshot of Events Calendar Pro on the Plugins page of your WordPress Dashboard? It’s not showing up in your system information, and it’s possible it was deactivated during the update.

If you can verify that Pro is active, the next step would be to try testing for conflicts with your theme and other plugins. It could be that the most recent version is conflicting with something else on your site. If you don’t have a testing site already, WP Staging will let you create a quick copy of your live site that you can use for testing.

Let me know what you find!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Paul Reali
    Participant

That was it! I now know to check for re-activation after updates. Thanks.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Paul,

I’m glad to hear it was a simple fix! Plugins typically shouldn’t be deactivated during updates, but it does happen.

I’ll go ahead and close out this thread, but please let me know if you have any other questions or run into any other issues!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘[tribe_events_list] shortcode not working after last update’ is closed to new replies.