tribe_events_list adding a comma

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO tribe_events_list adding a comma

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mountmadonnaschool
    Participant

I use the shortcode to add a list of events by category but when the event takes place next year, the date box has a comma after the date.
    JAN

It only happens for 2018, the 2017 dates have no comma.

Patricia

Hey @mountmadonnaschool,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I wasn’t able to reproduce the issue in my own WordPress install: perhaps you have a custom code or a template override in place?

You can modify the way your [tribe_events_list] shortcode (and widget) is displayed by coping the following file:

wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/src/views/pro/widgets/modules/single-event.php

And pasting it on:

[your-theme]/tribe-events/pro/widgets/modules/single-event.php

To achieve what you want, you’ll have to modify the code inside “list-daynumber” class (lines 108 to 110).

I hope this helps you get started! Let me know if you have any other questions and I’ll be happy to assist!

Cheers,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘tribe_events_list adding a comma’ is closed to new replies.