tribe_events_has_unlimited_stock_tickets can never be true

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions tribe_events_has_unlimited_stock_tickets can never be true

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Justin Sternberg

tribe_events_has_unlimited_stock_tickets loops through all associated tickets to an event, then does this check:
    Tribe__Tickets__Ticket_Object::UNLIMITED_STOCK === $ticket->stock()

This will never be true because Tribe__Tickets__Ticket_Object::UNLIMITED_STOCK is '' (const UNLIMITED_STOCK = '';), and Tribe__Tickets__Ticket_Object::stock() Only allows setting numeric values, and the default value is 0.

This looks a lot like a bug to me. Ideally, I’d like to allow unlimited tickets for some events, but currently, that’s not possible.. I have to set some numeric value.

Justin Sternberg

I’d open an issue on github, but it appears the repo has issues disabled.

Justin Sternberg
    Nico

Hi there Justin,

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

Also thanks for going ahead and submitting the PR. I see Barry already replied over GitHub, and will continue to work with you on this there.

Do you think there’s anything else I can do for you?

Thanks once again,
    Best,
    Nico

Justin Sternberg

I think we’re good as long as progress is maintained there. My concern is that it’s currently impossible to have limitless stock.

Nico

Thanks for confirming Justin ๐Ÿ™‚

Barry will continue to help you out on GitHub directly. I will ping him directly just to remind him about it.

Iโ€™ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you need help with anything else please donโ€™t hesitate to create a new one and we will be happy to assist you.

Best,
    Nico

Nico

Hi there!

Just wanted to share with you that maintenance release 4.4.5 of our plugins is out, which includes the fix you submitted for this issue ๐Ÿ™‚

Find out more about the release โ†’ https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-events-calendar-4-4-5-event-tickets-4-4-5-premium-add-ons/

Thanks once again for the PR!
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘tribe_events_has_unlimited_stock_tickets can never be true’ is closed to new replies.