tribe_events_event_schedule_details in the layout of the event page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO tribe_events_event_schedule_details in the layout of the event page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mona
    Participant

Hi,

I’m changing the layout of the event page, and I’d need to display only the date “26 Octobre 2016”.
    Here is the actual code :
    <?php echo tribe_events_event_schedule_details( $event_id, '<h2>', '</h2>' ); ?>
    With the actual code, it shows: “26 Octobre 2016 – 20 h 30 min”.
    What should I change so it only shows the date “26 Octobre 2016”?

Thank you so much for your help,

Kind Regards.

Mona

Hunter

Hi, Mona 🙂

Before creating custom overrides, have you explored Events > Settings > Display > Timezone settings to see if you can adjust what Date & Time info gets displayed? Please visit our Settings Overview: The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO and about halfway down you’ll see the Date Format Settings section.

If that doesn’t work, I’d be happy to help finding and editing the code to get the results you need. Let me know and we’ll go from there. Thanks for choosing PRO and have a wonderful evening. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘tribe_events_event_schedule_details in the layout of the event page’ is closed to new replies.