Tribe__Tickets_Plus__Commerce__WooCommerce__Main->validate_tickets Failed

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Tribe__Tickets_Plus__Commerce__WooCommerce__Main->validate_tickets Failed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SOS Media Corp
    Participant

Hi there!

On our website, we are experience an issue with the Tribe__Tickets_Plus__Commerce__WooCommerce__Main->validate_tickets [src/Tribe/Commerce/WooCommerce/Main.php:2663] method. Within this method, the Ticket Type is collected and a date range check is run via the Tribe__Tickets__Ticket_Object->date_in_range [src/Tribe/Ticket_Object.php:298] method.

Despite the ticket start date being set in the future (August 24), and the end date being set beyond that (August 25), it is still giving us the following error in the cart once added:

The ticket: Signature Lash Course in Vancouver (August 24-25, 2018), in your cart is no longer available or valid. You need to remove it from your cart in order to continue.

Any idea why this might be occuring? It only seems to happen with this one specific ticket, but the others that are working appear to be identical other than the precise dates. I went through every single ticket and product setting and they really do look to be the same.

When I dump the $start and $end values that are running through your date_in_range method, they do look incorrect, but I am unsure as to where the discrepancy is rooted.

Let me know if you have any thoughts, hunches, or ideas to get to the bottom of this.

Best regards.

SOS Media Corp
    Participant

Update:
    I have now tested with all other plugins disabled, and with just the Twenty Seventeen theme running – the dates issue seems to have persisted despite these tests for the specific ticket.

SOS Media Corp
    Participant

Update 2:
    Sorry, it would not let me update the previous forum post for whatever reason (the page would just refresh when I clicked the “Edit” button. It looks like the value the date_in_range method is grabbing may be the Ticket WooProduct publish date? The product publish date would always be in the past, so it would make sense for that to trigger the invalid state. However… I still would not know why this date is used instead of the actual event date? Let me know your thoughts.

Thank you.

Cliff

Hi. Thanks for your detailed messages.

Please provide the following:

• link to the event
    • screenshot of the wp-admin event edit screen, so I can see the event’s start/end settings
    • screenshot of the wp-admin event edit screen’s ticket editing section for the ticket that is having this issue, so I can see the ticket’s settings

SOS Media Corp
    Participant

Hi Cliff,

Thank you for getting back to us. The issue is now resolved – it had to do with the event start and end dates, they were changed without our realizing. Our apologies.

Hope you have a great weekend 🙂

Best regards.

Cliff

Glad to hear and thanks for letting us know.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Tribe__Tickets_Plus__Commerce__WooCommerce__Main->validate_tickets Failed’ is closed to new replies.