tribe mini calendar wont work in a small mobile view within a custom widget area

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO tribe mini calendar wont work in a small mobile view within a custom widget area

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jlbworks
    Participant

jlbdev1.net is the Development server i am working on right now.

I added the tribe mini calendar widget to multiple locations and it appears to not scale down lower than 400px.

I cant deactivate all other plugins because I am using a widget anywhere plugin (widget shortcode) to place the mini calendar

I have tried using it in just the footer with all other plugins deactivated on the 2014 theme, and it actually changes to a smaller size.

George
    Participant

Hey Ken,

I checked out jlbdev1.net and was not able to find this instance of a widget like this after a few minutes of searching around on your site. Regardless of that though, unfortunately, there’s very little we can do here. We do not offer support for customizations or for other plugins or themes – here, you mention that your theme is wholly the source of the problem, and that you’re also using another plugin to output the calendar instead of our widget directly.

No hard feelings are meant by this! I was looking around your site to see if I could find the widget, and offer some CSS or at least try and spot the problem for you so you could proceed from there with a better idea of the specific problem – we are happy to help as much as we can.

But we simply don’t know the code of your theme or that other widget-shortcode plugin, so there could be many different things from within those products that is causing this problem on your site.

If this is a disappointing answer Ken, I’m sorry about that. But fortunately, an issue like the one you’re describing could likely be one that just requires a little bit of extra custom CSS to keep things responsive in your theme – reach out to your theme developer, that plugin developer, or any other web developers on your project with you for help. I’m sure you can arrive at some workable solution soon.

Best of luck with your project Ken.

— George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘tribe mini calendar wont work in a small mobile view within a custom widget area’ is closed to new replies.