Tribe Events Styles – Text Wrap Right of Image

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Tribe Events Styles – Text Wrap Right of Image

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Daniel
    Participant

Hi there. I have read every single forum post I could find on how to make the text wrap around the image, instead of sitting below the image, with the title only to the right of the image, but none of the css I have found works on my site for some reason.

I will upload a picture to illustrate what I mean.

Daniel
    Participant

In addition, when I created this post, a suggestion box came up below the title, suggesting other forum posts. The blue on gray is pretty hard to read, picture attached.

Hi Daniel,

Welcome back and thanks for reaching out again!

The way that this displays is in part based on the Styles that you select as the “default stylesheet used for events templates”.  You may have more flexibility if you use something else besides Tribe Events Styles.

There may be limitations due to your theme as well.  If you’d like to change the default stylesheet and play around with that, we may be able to find a solution.  Let me know what your thoughts are on this.

I apologize for the suggested forum posts being difficult to read.  We will take that into consideration!  Thanks for your feedback!

Thanks,

Jaime

Daniel
    Participant

Are you able to provide some CSS to move the text to the right of the image? I tried every stylesheet, and every CSS code I could find on the forums before asking on here.

The URL for the events page is http://www.gatewaybible.org/events/

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Daniel.

Hi Daniel,

I can point you in the right direction with some CSS, but as it sounds like you have seen so far, it has proven difficult to move things around with the way you have them configured.

Here is a good starting point:

Let me know how it goes! Have a great weekend!

Thanks,

Jaime

Daniel
    Participant

Could you please use the code tags to copy and paste in the code?

You just need to press code to start the code block, and press code when you are done pasting in the code after the code block.

Daniel
    Participant

In addition, would changing the styles make it easier to configure? What would you do to make it less difficult?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Daniel.

Hi Daniel,

This should be easier for you to copy and paste:

https://gist.github.com/jmarchwinski/cdc924d358b18216983df5b6f8930a20

Changing the styles can give you more flexibility to customize things, depending on what you are looking for.  You can read more about that in the Themer’s Guide (https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/).  The section called “Adding Custom Styles” describes your options.

Please let me know how everything goes and if you have any other questions on this topic along the way!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Tribe Events Styles – Text Wrap Right of Image’ is closed to new replies.