tribe-events-community.css issue

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events tribe-events-community.css issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Suzanne
    Participant

Hi there –
    I upgraded to Community Events 4.5 on my local development environment and I have found that the custom styling for the community add event page is no longer working. As required previously the overrides are in my child theme here:

tribe-events/community/tribe-events-community.css

I rolled back to the current production version of community events and confirmed that the styles are used correctly on the form. I might be missing something but is there a new location for the css?

Please note that I also upgraded the events calendar and events calendar pro with the beta releases on the download page. I am running the latest version of wordpress and php 7.1.1 on my local environment.

Apologies if I missed the documentation for this change.

-Suzanne

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hi! You posted this topic in our Pre-Release Forum for Community Events 4.5, however the pre-release period has now ended and Community Events 4.5 is generally available.

If you are still using one or more beta releases, please do take the time to update to the latest stable releases and let us know if you still need assistance.

Thanks!

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello again Suzanne,

Sorry about my previous reply, I had to trash it as it wasn’t right.

I’m sorry you are having this issue. I tested this (again) and the override does work for me, when I test it with the final release of Community Events 4.5, which was released yesterday.

I’m not quite sure what is happening on your site (yet). As a first step I would recommend to update the plugins to the latest non beta / RC releases and see if that fixes the issue. Let me know if that helps.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘tribe-events-community.css issue’ is closed to new replies.