tribe events calendar links and qtranslate plugin

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO tribe events calendar links and qtranslate plugin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sandro
    Participant

Hi,

I noticed 1 issue with qtranslate plugin.
    Links in tribe events calendar don’t get converted to current language.

On normal posts when I activate qtranslate, and visit language domain.com/eng or domain.com/rus all links inside loop or permalinks outside get converted to language specific links so if I’m visiting english version of site all links have /eng/link.

Unfortunately with calendar it doesn’t work like this. Calendar links retain normal links and don’t append language specific url.

How do I fix this?
    Is qtranslate compatible?

Leah

Hi Sandro,

Thanks for getting in touch. You’re not the only user having difficulty integrating qtranslate with The Events Calendar. We’re working to fix this in an upcoming release. I appreciate you sending in the details of your issue to give us more info to work with.

Thanks for your patience. We hope to have the plugins cooperating smoothly soon.

Cheers,
    Leah

Sandro
    Participant

Hi, I actually resolved this problem. It is not tribe events problem per se, but that qtranslate filter doesn’t work with custom post type urls. To fix it just include this functions.php file of the theme: add_filter(‘post_type_link’, ‘qtrans_convertURL’);

Leah

Great! Glad that got resolved.

jorditost
    Participant

This may also help:

// Translate view navigation links
    add_filter(‘tribe_get_day_link’, ‘qtrans_convertURL’); // Day links
    add_filter(‘tribe_get_last_week_permalink’, ‘qtrans_convertURL’); // Last Week
    add_filter(‘tribe_get_next_week_permalink’, ‘qtrans_convertURL’); // Next Week
    add_filter(‘tribe_get_previous_month_link’, ‘qtrans_convertURL’); // Last Month
    add_filter(‘tribe_get_next_month_link’, ‘qtrans_convertURL’); // Next Month

Geoff

Thanks Jordi! We really love and appreciate it when people share solutions. It’s super helpful for others facing similar issues.

I’m going to go ahead and close out this ticket because it looks like it’s been resolved, but please feel free to start a new thread if something else pops up. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘tribe events calendar links and qtranslate plugin’ is closed to new replies.