Tribe Commerce

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Tribe Commerce

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    John Paul
    Participant

I also noticed a new ticket setting called ‘enable tribe commerce’ what is this? I cannot see any mention of what this does in your documentation.

Courtney

Hey there John Paul

So sorry that it wasn’t clear. We recently rolled out new support in Event Tickets to integrate directly with Paypal. You can read more about these new features at https://theeventscalendar.com/complete-free-ticket-sales-solution/.

Do you receive our newsletter updates? We shared the news in the newsletter after the launch.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

John Paul
    Participant

Thanks Courtney,

does this feature mean you do not need woocommerce if you only use PayPal?

if not and I do need woocommerce, what does it do that Woocommerce does not?

best

Courtney

Hey John

That is correct. Using just Event Tickets and Paypal means you won’t need WooCommerce.

WooCommerce connects with many other payment gateways beyond Paypal, so it’s still a good fit for many. Likewise, QR code checkins and a few other features remain only available in Event Tickets Plus.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Tribe Commerce’ is closed to new replies.