Traveling Theater with the same event but different venues

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Traveling Theater with the same event but different venues

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Yohanan
    Participant

Hello,
    How can I create a event with different venues and dates? but still in one event editor?

Yohanan

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Yohanan,

Welcome back to our forums!

You can add multiple dates to a single event by using the recurring events feature (under the TIME & DATE section, click “Schedule multiple events”). Unfortunately, adding multiple venues to a single event is not supported at this time.

For your particular case, a good solution may be to create individual events so that you can separate out which times go with which venues, and then use categories/tags to group the events. If you’d like to display these “groups” on your site, you can use the Events Lists/Events Calendar widgets and filter by the category/tag.

I hope this helps! I’m sorry I don’t have a better answer for you, but please let me know if you have any questions!

Yohanan
    Participant

Hey,
    There is a way to customize it so the result will be that every Schedule event will have a venue choose?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Yohanan,

Currently I am not aware of any way to customize it to be able to set a separate venue for each occurrence of a recurring event – this would be a large customization. However, I would recommend that you take a look at our themer’s guide, which would be the place to start if you’d like to give it a shot!

If you decide to go with individual events, you could also use a post duplicator plugin like this one to help speed up the process.

Again, I wish I could give you a better solution, but I hope this helps!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Yohanan,

I am going to go ahead and close out this thread, but if you need any further assistance or have any more questions, please feel free to open a new one!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Traveling Theater with the same event but different venues’ is closed to new replies.